As a small business we understand the need to keep tight control on costs; and as every commission is different, we aim tailor each job to individual clients needs and budget.
With this in mind we believe that it is important to have an in-depth discussion with clients before any photography begins to pin down exactly what their photographic needs and expectations are; we can also use this time to advise clients on other promotional uses for the images that they may not have thought of.
We believe these planning meetings are crucial, as having a clear plan and vision for all the elements of a photograph commission before any photography begins is the best way we know of keeping costs in check, and preventing any ‘surprises’ on the day of the shoot.
Following this initial meeting we will then draw up a ‘photographic schedule’ of the number, type and format of the required images along with a clear quote of how much it will cost.
Once the schedule and costs have been agreed we undertake to complete the job on time and within budget, only making changes to either with the prior agreement of the client.
Our aim is to supply affordable high quality creative images, with no surprises.
Photography packages start at £375 for
- Pre photography planning meeting
- 1 days photography at agreed location, approx. 10 final images
- 1/2 days post production, digital processing and retouching
- Supply of digital images in agreed format
- Up to 50 miles travel to location (excess will be charged at agreed rate)
- E-mail liaison with designers printers etc.